Oct 23, 2007

Random Mail

Where does this crap come from!... and it's not even in my junk mail. The usual sex emails telling me who is shagging what donkey. Them I'm getting used to. Bingo! What is that all about.

I get emails by the dozen inviting me to play Bingo on line. Can someone see my bingo wings flapping about in my t.shirts or what. Horoscopes, I get half a dozen a day. I have to admit though I read them, and keep the most positive, haha. Mystic divas' and sceptic Teds' must have me down as a right sad case. Do I want to know where Mr Right is waiting for me? Do I want to know the day, time and second that I am going to win a fortune? Well no actually, I don't. Mr Right cant be all that if he is just hanging about waiting for me to find him. I like my men to be assertive, not hanging around like a limp lettuce. Fortune, now that I like the sound of. Only problem with that is, if mystic Diva and Sceptic Ted know the precise moment it will happen, you can bet your life they will be waiting round the corner to mug me!

I have started to email these randoms back. Just top see, you never know, I might just end up with Mr Right a bingo caller, who shakes his balls and nets me a fortune!

No comments: